- What is the main cause of high blood pressure order Stromectol 6 mg on Sample Page
- Can I take antibiotics for 3 days only stromectol france on What Makes Acacia Hardwood Flooring a Lovely Choice
- What does a full STD panel include Stromectol 12mg online on lacquered wood floorings better or natural oiled wood floorings ?
- How do you activate brown fat cells to lose weight stromectol price on Do not waste hardwood floor off cuts material
- What exercises reverse fatty liver Stromectol on Who is the king of the home decoration?
Tag Archives: Teak timber
Why choose burma teak wood flooring
Teak wood naturally contains heavy oil , and it is against moisture, insects , termite . A month after it is cut, the intrinsic nutrients in the teak wood has changed and this change plays a role in anti-insect and anti-termite . Being particularly resistant and stable, teak wood flooring lifetime is over 1000 years . Because of its micro pinhole stable structure, teak wood flooring is not only strong and flexible , but also very stable. Usually two years after the hardwood flooring is installed,there will be a great contraction for the wood flooring in the winter , with the gap of 3-4 mm ; while summer the wood flooring is going to expand or cup, And there would be the sounding while people walk on it. However,burma teak wood flooring is very stable , there is little gap because of the climate change. Classic color, golden brown to bronze , beautiful ink lines of the wood grains, the whole constituting a mix of natural beauty laying, revealing profound nature temperament, especially classical elegance. Teak has a unique natural fragrance , to repel termite, being waterproof and particularly resistant, teak woud not rot in the Millennium period . The teak fragrance smells comfortable , refreshing, have a good effect in the elderly brain systems . Timeless is the mark of the teak wood flooring. Besides,the oil spots in the wood will gradually fade due to sunlight effect , and the classic brown color and layout looks more beautiful after years.
Posted in Hardwood teak flooring Tagged burma teak, hardwood flooring, Teak timber, Teak wood, teak wood floor
Wood species – Teak
myanmar teak – logs Teak, also known as Burma Teak, mainly grows inBurmaandThailand. Characteristics of The Wood Lignin differs because of different environment, and greatly from its sapwood of 3cm width. Its heartwood is yellowish-brown color shading with slight red … Continue reading
Posted in Hardwood timber material Tagged teak, Teak timber, Teak wood