Maple wood flooring which is often used for cement floors and walls, is belong to the
temperate zone timber, there are two kinds, soft Maple and hard Maple. They are the
one of common wood floorings we can see in the market.
Advantages of the Maple wood flooring
1) Changeable beautiful texture, delicate, it seems quiet and elegant after installed.
2) Good toughness, moderate hardness, to be wood flooring is very practical.
3) Colors are relatively strong, suitable for the young to pursue minimalist modern
style, can make the room look clean and not crowded.
Disadvantages of the Maple wood flooring:
1) The color of maple flooring is shallow, very easy to be dirty, so need to spend more
time to clean the floors.
2) with moderate hardness, so the maple hardwood flooring is not wear-resisting, so if the family
require relatively high hardness for flooring, should carefully choose.
3) The color of Maple flooring is light, and the light-colored wood floors are very easy to
be dirty, so when buying the Maple flooring, people need to consider the home decor, floor
cleaning frequency and other factors.