- What is the impact of excessive exposure to environmental toxins, such as dioxins, on ovulation? on Sample Page
- porn watch on Add Extra Beauty and Durability to Home Floors with Unique and Hardwood Timber Flooring
- What is the recommended approach if ovulation is not achieved despite normal response to clomiphene? on lacquered wood floorings better or natural oiled wood floorings ?
- What is the impact of excessive exposure to phthalates in plastics on ovulation? on Plantation Teak VS Natural Burma Teak
- What is the success rate of assisted hatching techniques in improving implantation and pregnancy rates in women with infertility? on Asian Walnut – beautiful China acacia solid wood flooring
Tag Archives: laminate floor
Explanation on the structures and surface technics of laminate floorings
When people are choosing laminate flooring, it is undoubtably that we would consider the base material. Then, the surface technics are also very important which influence the wearness of laminate wood floorings directly. Today, we will tell you the structure and surface technics of laminate wood floorings to help consumers have a better understanding of them. At first, we will give you a brief introduction of the structure of laminate wood floorings. From the bottom up, they are balance layer, base material layer, decoration layer, wear- resisting layer. The so-called surface technics is wear-resisting technics. For texture, we have aluminium oxide, melamine, and piano lacquer. Standardized laminate wood floorings should have aluminium oxide wear-resisting paper. They are 46g, 38g, 33g or lower. Our country has stipulated that the wear –resistance of the surface of laminate wood floorings should be more than 6000 stroll. Only the 46g wear- resistance paper can ensure that requirement. Melamine coatings are used in wallboard, desk etc which do not require high wear resistance. In the flooring industry, we call it ‘false floors’. Its wear-resistance stroll is only 300-500. If we use it as wood floors at a great intensity, two or three months can tear the decoration paper. However, standardized laminate floorings can normally use 10 to 20 years and will not have these problems. This kind of floor does not have wear-resistance on the surface. It looks clear, good, and feels soft. That is why outsiders are easy to be cheated. Piano lacquer coating is in fact the coating on the hardwood floorings. From the characteristics on the surface, we can also divided into embossed surface and crystal surface. 1 Crystal surface are lustrous, smooth, wear-resisting and easy to take care of. 2 Embossed surface has no distinction with crystal surface from the positive surface. But from the negative surface, we can feel the wood grain shape pattern. Embossed surface are personalized and beautiful, but if we use the same weight wear-resistance paper, the wearness of crystal surface is higher.
Posted in Hardwood timber material Tagged Crystal surface, Embossed surface, laminate floor, wear-resisting, wood floor