- What is the impact of excessive exposure to environmental toxins, such as dioxins, on ovulation? on Sample Page
- porn watch on Add Extra Beauty and Durability to Home Floors with Unique and Hardwood Timber Flooring
- What is the recommended approach if ovulation is not achieved despite normal response to clomiphene? on lacquered wood floorings better or natural oiled wood floorings ?
- What is the impact of excessive exposure to phthalates in plastics on ovulation? on Plantation Teak VS Natural Burma Teak
- What is the success rate of assisted hatching techniques in improving implantation and pregnancy rates in women with infertility? on Asian Walnut – beautiful China acacia solid wood flooring
Tag Archives: foshan wood floor
Causes and solutions of local wood floorings arch camber
Local arch camber of wood floorings always trouble owners. What on earth would cause this phenomenon and how to avoid it? Reasons why wood floorings would cause local arch camber: First, moisture contents of the surface layer are a little higher or lower than normal conditions. When it is a little higher, hardwood floorings would loose moisture in the dry air. The fracture would shrink, crack and deform. When it is a little lower, hardwood floorings absorb moisture after installation. Thus, it would cause local arch camber. Second, if stone concrete or heat-preserved sound insulation material between the wooden joist are not dry enough, hardwood floorings would camber or deform after installation. Third, if the floors are not installed with skirtings or vent, the moisture inside can not expel after installation. Forth, if the subfloor do not have gap or just have few, surface layer would camber or deform after damp expansion. In order to prevent arch camber or deformation, we should pay attention to several points when installing. First, control the moisture content, less than 12% Second, stone concrete or heat-preserved and sound insulation material between the wooden joists should be dried before installtion. Third, set the vent reasonably. The grooves should be open to each other and connected with the surface layer. There should be more than 2 vents in every room and every skirting board. The vents must be well-ventilated. Forth, We should open the gap of subboards. Normally, it is 2mm to 5mm. The surface should be planed and staggered. There should be a distance of 10mm to 15mm between the walls. Fifth, there should be a 10mm gap between the surface layer and the wall, and use skirtingboards or skirting to seal them.